Diameter 600mm 110V 800W Flexible Silicone Electric 3D Printer Heater
|1-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $78 US $63 US $56.5|
|Purchase Qty. (piece)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Pieces/Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XD-H-231
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Brand: Alixd
- Diameter: 600mm*1.5mm
- Wattage: 800W
- Marketing Mode: Directly Selling
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Mixing Heat Exchanger Type: TUV & IP68 Custom Designed Flexible Silicone Elec
- Transport Package: Carton, Wooden Case or Other Required Packing
- Origin: Guang Dong Shen Zhen
- Type: TUV & IP68 Custom Designed Flexible Silicone Elec
- Structure: Horizontal Type
- Shape: Round
- Voltage: 110V
- Supply Mode: Manufacturer
- Structure Material: Non-Metallic Material
- Core: Nickel-Chromium Alloy
- Trademark: Alibrother
- Specification: CE RoHs IP68
- HS Code: 8516800000
|New||Type:||Band Heater||Power Source:||Electric|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Alixd||Model Number:||XD-H-231|
|Dimension(L*W*H):||On cutomer's request||Weight:||Custom||Voltage:||Custome|
|Power(W):||Custom||Certification:||CE TUV IP68||Warranty:||One year|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas||Size:||Any size is avaiable||Thickness:||1.5mm(standard) or custom|
|marketing mode:||directly selling||sample:||one piece is available|
Packaging & Delivery
|PP bag/Neutral Carton/WoodenCase or as customer required|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 Days|
- Freeze protection and condensation prevention for many types of instrumentation and equipment.
- Medical equipment such as blood analyzers and test tube heaters.
- Computer peripherals such as laser printers.
- Curing of plastic laminates.
- Photo processing equipment.
- Semiconductor processing equipment.
- Thermal transfer equipment
- Drums and other vessels and viscosity control and asphalt storage.
|Mode number||Size(mm)||Voltage(v)||Wattage(w)||Shape||Length of lead(mm)||Attachment|
|XD-H-M-215||Diameter 400*1.5||230V||800w||round||1000||3M adhesive|
|XD-H-M-184||Diameter 550*1.5||240v||1000w|| round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-175-2||Diameter 600*1.5||230v||1200w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-426||Diameter260*1.5||220v||250w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-304||Diameter370*1.5||110v||400w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-191||Diameter 500*1.5||120v||500w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-195||Diameter 500*1.5||240v||1200w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-186||Diameter 500*1.5||12v||250w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-195-1||Diameter 500*1.5||240v||1200w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-195-2||Diameter 500*1.5||240v||1200w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-092||Diameter260*1.5||220v||250w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-180||Diameter550*1.5||110v||450w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-177||Diameter 550*1.5||24v||300w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-176||Diameter550*1.5||12v||250w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-181||Diameter550*1.5||120v||500w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-182||Diameter 550*1.5||220v||600w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
|XD-H-M-076||Diameter 200*1.5||24v||180w||round||1000||3M adhesive 100k thermistor|
Place of Origin:
Guangdong China (Mainland)
Any size is available
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Carton, Wooden case or other required packing
Delivery Detail: 7-10 days
1. Uniform heating to 204degree C
2. Easy to install
3. Heater width to 48 inches(1.2 m)
4. Mount to flat or curved surfaces
Custom Size. Voltage. Watt. Shape
We can provide free design
We carry many other silicone pad heaters in different sizes and watts. Please ask if you don't see the size you need in our website.
400° F(204° C)maximum operating
Maximum width of 48 inches, no maximum length
~0.06 inch(Single-Ply)~0.12 inch(Dual-Ply)
Any AC or DC
Customer specified(Normal maximum of 5 watts of 5 watts per square inch)
Power lead wire
Silicone rubber, SJ Power Cord, or Teflon insulated stranded wire
Hooks, lacing eyelets, Or Velcro closure. Temperature control(Thermostat)
1. Silicon Rubber Heating Pad/Sheet has advantages of thinness, lightness, sticky and flexibility.
2. It can improve heat transfer, accelerate warming and decrease power under the process of operation.
3. They are heating fast and thermal conversion efficiency high.
(1) Heating fast and long time using
(2) Flexible and customization
(3) Waterproof and non-toxic(Waterproof grad: IP68)
Before purchasing, Please confirm the size first ( Iength*width*thickness)
Silicone rubber heater can be made with etched foil heating elements or wire wound heating elements
Dual Voltage, Zoning and Three Phase
Due to the flexibility in circuit design of silicone rubber heaters, multiple heating circuits can be designed to accommodate dual voltage and multiple zones. On dual voltage heaters, three leads, including a common in a different color, are provided for wiring the heater in series for the higher voltage and parallel for the lower voltage. 120/240 Vac or 240/480 Vac can be achieved. Multiple circuit areas can be zoned to achieve different heating effects. Three-phase circuits can also be designed for high current applications.
We have developed leak tight silicone rubber heaters which can be permanently immersed into water. This is very useful for high humidity environment or fluid heating where conventional immersion heaters can't be used due to space or mounting limit. The applicable fluid includes some corrosive chemical solution. For example, our silicone rubber heaters have been used for SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) tank Adblue heating for exhaust gas control of diesel vehicles. Please consult us for chemical compatibility if you have similar demand. IP68 approved.
Features & Benefits:
Designed to the exact shape and size needed
· Conforms to your component and/or equipment
More than 80 designs available immediately from stock
· Reduces downtime
Constructed with wire-wound or etched foil elements
· Delivers a thin, lightweight heater
· Provides the desired flexibility for many dynamic applications
· Delivers low mass and easily repeatable distributed watt densities
Moisture and chemical-resistant silicone rubber material
· Provides longer heater life
Vulcanizing adhesives or fasteners
· Allows heaters to be easily bonded to the part